This is our adorable little munchkin enjoying his wipes. He fights us during the change so we have been giving him his wipes to entertain him. he is growing really fast and is a very adorable little boy. I am working and we have a sitter and this little boy has his little way of flirting with Leah to get his way. We will have to get a picture of them together. Well nothing is new here and just getting threw our days. Jayson as always a'sing through his tests and having fun in school. He started most of his core classes and will be having more here really soon. He went to the hospital with the class for a visit and really liked it. Well our little munchkin has been trying to say Mama and Papa!!!!!!!
It is pretty early is what I hear from every one but that is how he is, I guess he is a early bloomer.
Well When I get more news or pictures we will post. For now you all take care and have fun.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Baby enjoyng the wipes!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cute little chub! I can't decide who he looks like more. I see both of you. So how is Provo treating you guys? We should have you up to our house for dinner sometime. It's only like a half hour drive. And if you guys like salmon I have a killer recipe for it. I have toys that the munchkin can chew on, or wipes if he prefers ;). Let me know. What a little cutie you guys have.
Post a Comment