CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Christmas Vacation

Hi there, Well I promised pictures so here they are. This is a picture of the three of us after the blessing of our little precious Boy.
Here is pictures of the munchkin and his great Aunt and Uncle.


Here is a picture of the Munchkin trying his frosting that he coated his sugar cookies with grandma.

Munchkin and cousin.


Jayson, me and the little one in Washington.


Well nothing is new here and all the same. I started my new job which so far it is OK. I am still sitting in a class room being lectured but other than than that I did meet my new supervisor and she is pretty cool and she is very fun and understand and totally knows how hard it is for me to go back to work and leave my baby.





0 comments: