CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Just want to wish everyone happy Valentines day. there is nothing really new other than that the baby has 4 teeth and is learning to crawl. We caught him on his knees and hands yesterday and all he had to do was just move those chubby knees. I have more pictures from our Valentines that we did with Jayson.
Jayson's parents were here visiting and we had a pretty good time with them. Jayson worked the 14Th at night and so we did Valentines on Friday early and spend time together which was a great plan. We went to Mimi's cafe and had some awesome food but no desert because by the time we were done eating salad and our main dish we were so full ( We even barely made it to our car).
The top pictures are on the day of Munchkins 6 month old party or celebration. We want to start our own tradition on doing things our own way which we decided to celebrate the 6 months of our children's lives before they turn one. So we did and we went out to eat at apple bees and got him some clothes and we tried to get him a walker but they were out of the one we wanted so we have to wait....oh well.
Well I guess that is it for now and we will post more pictures of the munchkin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Alice and Dave's. So fun! I love reading what everyone is doing. Isn't it amazing how quick they grow up. It was great seeing you guys at the Budgett's for the after baby blessing get together.

Nathan and Raya said...

VITA! I thought you had stopped blogging because I didn't get any more email updates telling me you have posted new things. Sorry!!! Now that I know you are blogging regularly, I'll check more often!
GLad to see everyone is good. It's wonderful news that Jay is going to be done early with his program! YEAH! Are you still thinking you might come to washington for a while? hope so!