CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi

Well nothing new here from our house. We have been really busy with Jayson going to school and getting all the things that we need to do before I start work on the 19Th of this month. I am very excited and can't wait. The only thing that is upsetting me is that I have to leave my baby, but it will all work out, plus we got a pretty good sitter also. Well Jayson might finish earlier than we have planned. It sounds like he might start his externship in March and be finished in between 10 to 13 weeks so that is 2 to 3 months...Yeah I am so ready to get out of here. It will be hard because he probably won't work but it is worth it, first I won't be home by my self late and second he will be done fast too. We went to Washington for Christmas and did a baby blessing....which I will post some pictures later today or tomorrow. We spent a week there and had fun. It was different and it made me miss home even more but that's OK.
Well this is our update of our lives and we will post pictures later.
Take care and stay warm especially the ones in Alaska.

0 comments: