CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Munchkins Sleepover!!!!!


Jayson and I have been watching my sisters boy who is like five months older than my son and we have been having fun having him over cuz it gives Munchkin someone to play with and gives me time to do something around the house and not be followed by my Munchkin asking for my attention. Well Jayson loves to read to the boys so here is a picture I took while he was reading a book to them. Richard Jr and Munchkin get along pretty well and do the funniest stuff together and when one gets into something he shouldn't the other follows so I never now who to put on time out...LOL
Well that is about it for the news on our lives here in Anchorage. The weather here is lovely...at least for me it is.... in the forty's and the air is so fresh, I enjoy walking outside and smelling the green pine trees and feel the crisp, clean Autumn wind...just wonderful....


Munchkin of course sitting there looking cute and innocent....which he claims to be all the time.....Defiantly takes after his father.....pure and innocent.


You also can tell that Jayson enjoyed their company cuz you can see them scratching his head and he is enjoying it....he actually dosed off and I had a hard time getting him into bed. They are just so cute...we miss you guys already.

Munchkin and my youngest niece laying on their tummy's watching cartoons. While the others sat around them, My nieces are just odorable....I wish the boys where able to come over too.


Munchkin enjoying his sleepover with his cousins. They just all sat there and watched cartoons all night. It was so nice having you guys over and see how well you were entertaining munchkin.

0 comments: