Munchkin and Richard being good boys and sitting there talking to each other in their own language and some how they seem to understand each other and I have no idea what was said here but I look over and they are laughing....They must have a joke or something that they keep between themselves...it is so cute...can't you tell they are relatives...some people even ask me if they are twins.....Lol
Here is a picture of them playing with their choo choo train that Munchkins Grandma Budgett gave him for Christmas on year. They have not gotten tired of it yet...What a surprise.
Munchkin and Papa taking a nap together....they both look like they worked so hard and they need a nap in order to reboot their energy to keep working the rest of the day...HA HA HA. All they did that day was play, play and play some more and mama cooked and cooked and cooked the baby some more...still have 45 days left of cooking to do. We had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said I have gained only 8 pounds.... I am so happy cuz I will loose more after the delivery and I can be my normal weight with out a work out or at least I won't have to do the hard work out.
With munchkin I gained like 35 to 40 pounds so I am happy to be not gaining as much weight. The doctor said that I am very healthy and my body is using the stored body fat that I had and that the baby is healthy as well. So we should be welcoming a new little princess or Papa's peanut as Jayson has been calling her (even though she is like the size of a small watermelon) like around Thanksgiving.
I also was told to take prilosec to help my indigestion so now I have to say I am very much enjoying this pregnancy and feeling her kicks and punches and once in a while I will feel her little butt stretching my side. So no more throwing up or being in much pain....I might be able to do this again...maybe....in five years.
I am ready to go back to work or school.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Munchkin and Richard Jr. Having fun.
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment