Munchkin Choosing Okras over candy, I guess when you don't force them to eat nothing but vegetables and healthy and don't hide candy away from them they end up choosing what they like themselves....And trust me I am still surprised how much he loves corn, peas and okras. Yesterday I gave him a m&m for going to the potty like a big boy, he comes running into the living room, sees me drinking water, puts the candy down and runs towards me to get water...that candy laid there till I picked it up and ate it my self. Our Pediatrician says to let him choose the amount of food he eats due to it will help him regulate himself when he is full and stop eating and to give him good food, but I think we don't have to worry about munchkin much...he opens the fridge door and asks for vegetables or takes you to the pantry room and points to the cans...man am I happy to not have to fight him...starting early was a good idea.... Now I know What to do with the next peanut....I don't have to worry....Munchkin will show an example to her on how to eat.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Mama's Vegetable Boy
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment