This is the Saturday after the baby's surgery. Papa went to the store after work and picked up some balloons and a blues clue stuffed animal after work on the way home.
He is so happy and cheerful ofter the surgery and you can't even tell he had this surgery. You could totally tell that something went on that Friday when you looked at me but not him...I was an emotional wreck...but I got over it....When Jayson went to get the balloons for the munchkin he got me some flowers and when he got home he said they were for "Mama for being strong" Ohh How sweet!!!! Well the baby also got his two other front teeth on top...so all together he has six....I can't believe it, we were happy he was done teething a week before the surgery and thought he might not start till a month later.....because that is how he goes..every month two teeth....I guess there is a competition out there that we do not know of.....A baby language or something or maybe there is baby news on t.v. that he watches while we are asleep. Some times I think he is like Stewie from Family guy....who ever watches that show or seen it than you would know what I am talking about.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
After the surgery
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment