CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Munchkin enjoying attention.

Well here is a picture of Jayson trying to nap with the munchkin who is refusing to lay there still so J can cuddle with him. I think this is a picture of us just coming home from the shower that we had for Amanda and Cody, we came home so tired that J just fell on the couch to take a nap.
Here is a picture of Great Grandpa and munchkin. I was surprised how well he did for him, I at first was scared to hand the little one over to Grandpa but I guess he is still strong like a bull...which is a good thing.

This is our little one, he is in this funny stage where he is learning to make all these different sounds and faces....we are at Mimi's Cafe for Valentines....I loved that place it is pricey but yummy. J is trying to take me to different places while we are here so I can try different things and different places...Thank you Honey for being so Good to me...I Love you.



This is cousin Rick with the little one, We love having Rick over all the time and munchkin is enjoying his company and his attention. Rick is fun to have around and we are thankful to have him over for dinner and stuff. We still have to take him up for his offer to come and babysit and we go see a basketball game and we still are wanting to go see him play Hockey so one day soon.

Well this is probably one of our last posts for a while. Munchkin is having surgery on the 27Th and I am not going to post but give him my attention and take care of him. I am very thankful for Aunt Tammy and Uncle Garth that are coming down. Every one who knows Uncle Garth know that he is a surgeon , Aunt Tammy is coming to be there for us because it is going to be hard waiting there for 45 minutes, they are going to go by like days. And of course my hubby J is going to be by my side calming me down so I won't have any panic attacks, I will have to post after the surgery.
Thanks and keep him in your prayers so everything is going to be OK. It might be a small procedure but parents who have little ones know that no matter how small the procedure is, it still is big to us.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love his expression in the last picture. I hope everything goes well during the surgery. It's a common procedure for the doctors and the hospital, but it's not a common procedure for you guys. I would be scared too. Heck, I took my son to the ER on Thursday because his breathing was making me nervous. We will keep you guys in our prayers. What a cute little guy you have!

Nathan and Raya said...

Sorry to hear he has to have surgery. I didn't catch what kind it is, but I understand your concern. Ilee's having surgery in about a month and I feel very similarly about it. I'm trying to be brave...or atleast have a brave face, but I'm nervous. I hope he recovers and feels better quickly. Hang in there Vita!