CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our little munchkin.

This is Jessica with Korbin and my munchkin. Jessica and Tucker and the little one came over on Saturday...I think.... to visit our munchkin after surgery and to meet us at last...I am so happy they came over....we have bean meaning to meet them and hang out but we all have been so busy, but I guess they are more brave than we are....they found the time and came over.....Thank you guys....we'll probably see you guys next week!!!!
They bought this cute toy for munchkin and now he won't play with any thing else...he likes it so much I think it is so cute to see him trying to entertain himself and trying to figure out how it works.
These are the flowers J got for me.
Thank you honey.
I also want to say thank you Aunt Tami for coming and visiting us and coming to the hospital with us and being there for us especially ME....LOL


This is munchkin after surgery....he was so drugged out that he wouldn't wake up...and they wouldn't send us home. I enjoyed holding him but at that time it felt like he was holding me....he is stronger than me and thanks J for being strong too....Love ya


I want to thank every one who kept our little munchkin in their prayers...Mom and Jamie and my mom and family for calling and checking up on us. And Jessica with her family for coming over and visiting us...all that means a lot to us and its nice to have friends and family like you guys....

2 comments:

Alice Jane said...

Why did the little munchkin need surgery? Poor guy! We'll pray for you guys!

Jessica said...

I didn't even see this before. Cute little boy. I am glad that everything went well and that he recovered fast. We were glad to come visit and finally meet you too! I am probably going to drop by and return your long-lost-dishes sometime this week. We are excited to see you guys again in June. Which reminds me, do want us to bring anything? Like a salad or drinks or something?