Here are some pictures that was soppose to be on the other blog posting but I was haveing a hard time to get them to load so I had to do one at a time. We took Sylvia's and Poli's two girls with us to the Centralia Kids Day Train Ride and we had a blast. It was pretty old school but I have to say the Train ride felt really good that day due to it was really hot and it was nice to get some air blowing in your face. The other two picures are of munchkin opening his two weeks early birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa Budgett. He loves his toys and his back pack. A few other pictures of munchkin enjoying his ride up to Alaska...just chillin there and enjoying the pretty view. The weather through the whole trip was really nice and we were able to enjoy it and see some wild animals like Buffalo. One of the pictures is of munchkin getting into the Bathroom sink and playing in the water and one of Jayson enjoying the Couch Aunt Tami gave us....he sleeps on it all the time. He is so cute....just chillin after work. I got about another year or year and a half before I can do that... I can't picture myself doing that with two kids one in his twos and the other one brand new and demanding to be fed and her diaper changed...I think I might have to call Amanda and get the blog addresses so I can save on Diapers and wipes. We almost are done with potty training munchkin so hopefully one one set of diapers to buy soon.
More pictures to come later of our days off and of my belly growing bigger and bigger.... This one is way out I am carrying her per Jays explanation is " Soccer Ball Style" And Munchkin was "Football Style" so he was side to side and this one just out there...you can't tell I am pregnant from the back with this one and with munchkin you could because he was side to side. Well thats about it see you all soon again.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
The original Choo Choo Train Pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment