CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Choo Choo Train Ride for kids in Chehalis!!!


Ok I hope these pictures will post if no than I am sorry, I have tried publishing five pictures and for some reason it is not working. Jayson even tried and it did not work for him either so maybe doing it right now will work. Anyways life is going great, just buying stuff here and there to organize the house better and make it more comfortable...especially before Daddy's little Peanut comes. I am loving it so far just wishing it was a tiny bit bigger but other than that we are having fun. We are planning on going to the Alaskan Zoo here this Saturday so we will have to take pictures and maybe there will be good pictures of me being almost 27 weeks pregnant. We are still trying to figure out who munchkin is going to be with. My sister works and Aunt Tami lives so far away that I am thinking about.... I don't know myself what I am thinking but whatever something will happen...I think this is where I am soppose to cry for mommy...WHAAAAAA!!!!!
Well what else is there to say I am having bad indigestion and swelling feet. I stay at home with my sweet two year old and am hopeing my dad gets the car fixed fast so we can borrow the car till we can figure things out from there.
Here is a picture of a fun day for all of us. Me sitting around and having me time and Jay and munchkin riding around doing man stuff outside.....Jay was putting gravel on the driveway in Centralia and Munchkin was in the little trailor tagging along. He loved doing fun stuff with Jay outdoors. This kid will be a very outdoor kid and I am going to have to keep up with him during the cold and snowy winters so that this kid does not get cabin fever.

0 comments: