Here is a picture of our little munchkin drinking cran-apple juice and holding on to the bottle....He is so cute and adorable...he has these puppy eyes that you just can't resist. The munchkin eating dinner with us. We got this high chair that you put on a chair and it grows with him...turns in to booster chair and all. He really likes his sweet potatoes.
Here are his big blue eyes...OK peoples look at this picture and tell me who do you think he looks like...Jayson or me...I here both.
We went to Costco to get some grocery's and ran into Greg Olsen....Him and Dewy are one of my favorites and Thomas Kinkade Art. I always liked Thomas Kinkade Art but never really new the other two until I met Jayson. Well Olsen was signing his art and we decided to get one for the munchkin....It was 50% Off it was amazing...Well the munchkin has art now too...it is actually one of my first art to purchase ever....and it was for the little angel of ours.
0 comments:
Post a Comment