CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby is growing up!!!!!!!!!

Our Baby is growing up so fast...it seems like only a month ago I gave birth to this munchkin. Well Jayson's parents were here last weekend ago...14-16 and we had a nice turkey dinner with them on the 16...which was mom's birthday and on the 15Th the munchkin got spoiled rotten being with his grandpa and grandma and great grandparents and with some of his other family..... well Jayson and I decided to keep spoiling him rotten by giving him some baby food. I know some parents out there are probably saying he is onlythree in a half months old and too young...but he is loving it. He gets it just to practice to swallow thicker food....we give it to him for fun not as a meal..but he does get some of the good stuff.....On the turkey dinner that we had last weekend I gave the munchkin some sweet potato stuff that dad made and he seemed to like it...so I went and bought some at the store so this is what's on his face.....baby sweet potato...Your going to have to make some for Christmas dad so the munchkin can have some more.


Here is Jayson doing the walk with the munchkin until he fell asleep....they look so cute....and adorable.


Here is the munchkin at three months jumping in his jumper...he loves it so much...it turns in what ever direction he wants to turn....he likes to see what is going on at all times. He is in the funny period....he hates to lay down because it is hard to see...he likes to sit up or be in his jumper and keep an eye on Jayson and me and make sure we are behaving adults...what an Angel.




0 comments: