This is the picture where Jayson is holding the munchkin after labor....ofcourse after they clean him up. You can see how Jayson is happy and the little one is just like...let me be...I want mama....I am hungry....what are you doing to me....LOL
As every one probably knows how happy Jayson is to have a little boy, So I decided to share some pictures of Jayson and Little Jaymes and some other pictures Jayson took of the baby while in the hospital. This little munchkin has the cutest little facial expressions we tried to catch some on camera. After we take some more pictures this week we will post them so you can see what he looks like know after a week. I am so surprised how well he is dong. When we left the hospital Sunday he was 8lbs and 3oz than Monday I took him to the doctors for a visit and he was 8lbs and 6oz and yesterday we took him to another appointment and he was 8lbs and 14oz aren't they suppose to loose weight the first week and start gaining a little over an ounce each day after words? Well not my baby he lost it and gained it all back and some more on top with in a week....I guess Alaska does that to you....can't be skinny here in this cold....LOL
Well this is all for right know...enjoy.
2 comments:
Congratulations guys! It the best (and toughest) thing in the world to be parents. We'll have to get together when you guys move to Utah. We are right here in good old Orem. Congratulations again and take it easy as much as you can Mom, I know that probably isn't much with moving. Best wishes!
Congratulations! Your baby is so darling! Jayson you are a cute dad! When you move to Utah, we'll have to have you over! Don't worry I've been saying that to Amanda for over a year now and it hasn't happened, but it would be fun to have a little Chehalis people here in Orem.
Lisa (Robinson)Forsyth
Post a Comment