CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Little Baby Jaymes


OK I Know everyone has been waiting to look at this

lucky baby born on the 8-8-08.

I have more pictures but this is what I am posting for right now until I can get the other pictures on the computer. He is our little miracle that was added to our life. He is a very sleepy baby which will be good for the move and is pretty good for me during the day so I can get things done around the house. We came home yesterday about 4 pm and the house is a wreck with the move and bringing things home from the hospital and just other stuff that didn't get done before we brought home the precious one. Well What can I say about the labor.....It hurts..... Back labor is no fun but trust me it was worth it...he is too cute to pass the opportunity up...the torture was only for a few hours but the happiness is still there and it will be forever. Well we sure are proud of him,love him dearly. Well I better go finish cleaning and doing laundry before the next feeding.

Oh he sure takes after his father.....Hungry, patient but sure will make sure he is heard when he needs to be and talk about gas...he has some killer gas and throw ups are just wow.....before we left from the hospital Jayson changed his diaper and I mean like the last 15 minutes we were there he decides to mark his territory...he wanted to leave something there for them so he decides to shoot at the ceiling and I mean he peed all over Jayson and the ceiling and got some on the floor....It was pretty cute to walk in and see Jayson with him and looking at me like why me first.....I guess the father and son bonding moments..pretty cute wish I caught it on camera.

0 comments: