Jayson and I went to the Fairbanks Courthouse Friday Night to look around and take some pictures. Of course it was late and we couldn't get some one to take a picture of us together so this is what we got so far.
This is me in front of the same statue that Jayson is in front of. Well this is me at 34 weeks in a half also. Not getting to big but getting there and my legs are starting to swell a little and hurt when I am on them all day other than that I am doing good.
Here is a picture of Jayson looking all hot and cool. Here he is in front of the fountain at the courthouse. I have no idea what he was trying to measure but he looks like the most adorable husband ever.
Monday, June 23, 2008
One of our date days
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute pictures! It made me laugh seeing Jay all stoked to pose for pictures and be silly. Then the one picture of you, you just look like, "can we be done yet? My leg's hurt". But then it was Jay goofing off again, so it made me laugh. Cute picts. Keep up the good work.
Hi Jay and Vita! This is Jessica formerly Nevin now Foit from Washington and then Utah. Congratulations on getting married and expecting a baby. That is great! Tucker and I had a baby during the first year of our marriage and I can't imagine life any other way. Congratulations again, it's good to see what you are up to these days.
Post a Comment