Hi everyone, Sorry for not posting lately but I have been really lazy at taking pictures and getting pictures from others. There is nothing new with Jayson and I, Just chillin and waiting for the baby. I am so praying that I have this baby early and be able to hold him...But as every one knows I am not as patient as Jayson and I always want everything now and fast....Well when it comes to baby's I found out you can't have it your way...its theirs or the highways...Per my sister. Well Jayson and I are still planning to move to Utah and We are excited about the move. I think 9 years in Alaska for me might be enough. Jayson wants to go to school so that is more important than a lot of things. We are working on the Jeep and getting it how we like it and making sure everything is still working properly. My friend is throwing a baby shower/ goodbye party for Jayson and I the 28Th of June so we are getting ready for that and hopefully I will have some pictures to post but for right now this is it. I am so excited and scared at the same time but I know we will have fun. The time is flying fast for us with everything being planned and have a schedule that I have less than a month in a half to go.....Yeah. Well I better go and Hopefully this will keep you busy reading till I post another eventually.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment