Here is a picture of me at 26 weeks into my pregnancy....Jayson says that I don't look so bloated in the face like this picture shows.
It scares me when I look at it so don't get scared. I think I look like a piglet because we like just woke up 30 minutes ago and we went to see the doctor so Jay took a quick picture and we left. It was like 9 in the morning...the bottom picture is better and I don't look so bloated.
You probably can't see me very well but this is me at 28 week. I have bean asked several times to post a picture of me pregnant so here I am. I am a little over 29 weeks and 11 more weeks to go. My due date is the 30Th of July...I can't wait....Well everything is the same here in Alaska, Jay and I are getting ready for the baby. My long time best friend wants to throw me a baby shower/ barbecue. It won't be until the 21st of June...bless her heart...she has such a busy life and she is still squeezing me in there. I will post pictures when I get some from the shower.
0 comments:
Post a Comment