Jayson told me to put some pictures of me and my family. I really didn't have much to post till I found these pictures. This is a picture of my family when we picked my grandmother up from the airport in the 1993 year. She came to visit us four years after we left the Ukraine. We had a blast, I miss her. She won't come again, she says she is to old...maybe we can get grandpa to push her this time.
Here is a picture of my parents and my older brother Ivan and Oleg and Me and my sister Yana in that fabric Burrito....Its like a Ukrainian thing for parents to wrap there young in a burrito like that. We where in Italy in 1989 in the process of coming here. When we came to America 19 years ago they would not let us come straight here so we spent about 3 to 4 months in Austria and my sister was born there and we then went to Italy for a month then came to America. It was such a hassle. I am so happy that we can travel in a shorter time not in a five month period.
This is a picture of the four of us. My baby brother Ruslan did not show up yet. This was taken in Sidney Ohio, summer of 1989.
Here is a picture taken in the Ukraine of Oleg and me. I was like 6 or 8 months old. Chubby and smiley looks like our baby will be a chubby one too. There are lots of pictures of Jay being chubby and smiling all the time....Happy baby.
Here is a picture of me and my mama.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A little about my childhood
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment