CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our beautiful Babies!!!!











Here are a few Pictures that were taken at the JCPenny Portrait. Our little princess is two months old adn growing fast. She is very chunky and is wearing three month old clothes. She is smiling and agooing, Jasmyne is very much like her brother, she looks like him and loves to be held by her big brother who is always very soft with her. We are very happy to have them both and they are a blessing in our life, they make it so hard for me to go to work. By the time I get to work I am ready to turn around and come home to give them love and kisses. The only reason why I don't is because I know they are home with their daddy. I started to work at Liberty Tax, it is nice cuz its like accross from our home so I know I am not too far away from my pumpkins. Jayson is still loving his job and is learning new things every day. The weather here is not all that bad, not snowing but cold. I am looking forward to the spring so we can find a different place to rent and that has a playground in the area....its hard to have a little two year old kept indoor all the time....he is doing pretty good though. Well thats about all thats new here with us. Enjoy the wonderful pictures of the little munchkins.

0 comments: