CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010






I know this might sound bad but whats up with INDIGESTION???? I know I am only 18 weeks and I can remember for munchkin it was like at 24 weeks when I got indigestion, but this one is different, if I eaten anything or not. They say the hairier the baby the more indigestion you get so that is why I am wondering if by any chance I am carrying an ape. This one has a mind of its own I think it is going to take after me. Oh oh look out another mini Vita running around...LOL
Also this one kicks more often and I could feel the stretches and little kicks more sooner than with Munchkin (which the doctors say is normal with child number two)so what ever this baby wants...gets. We have an Ultrasound scheduled this Friday so we get to find out who has been giving me indigestion and making me eat Tums like its the only thing I can eat and nothing else.
One of the other things that has been going on is that when I was pregnant my Dog was pregnant and had puppies...which my mom kept as a secret till I came home and seen the little rascals running around the house and now our adopted cat is pregnant and so far we can tell she is carrying four kittens. Well I better end this, enjoy the pictures.

0 comments: