CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Munchkin and More Munchkin






Our little Bugger is just getting bigger and cuter by the day. Ask him what a cow says and he puckers his lips so cute and says Moo, you just can't help yourself and just try to get in there and give him a kiss. Some of the pictures that we are posting is of Munchkins first hair cut...I know i left it long but i just think he is a boy and I will only have control over him just a few more years and he will call it quits on me so I just love his cute blond hair and decided to keep it long but do a clean cut. The lady who cuts his hair does a great job.
The other picture is of munchkin eating or you can say playing with his peas...he got on the chair and decided he wants some so he got some....LOL
Munchkin also loves helping his mama babysit the little princess so he is sitting next to her and comforting her while she eats her bottle....he will be such a great big brother.
And the last two pictures are of Munchkin and Joseph(the boy I am babysitting too along with his sister)are doing Easter egg coloring...turned out to be pretty nice and funky colors.
Well I am trying to catch up for all the months that we have not blogged so there might be a lot of blogging in the next two weeks. Enjoy the lovely pictures of our precious bugger

0 comments: