CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY




Sorry for not posting for such a long time. We have been so busy and crazy here that I don't have time to think about anything like blogging or even doing Jayson's graduation album. Jayson picked up some extra hours at work and than couple days ago we found out that Jayson has to go to school this Monday other than in the middle of August...so that was like a total shock to all of us. But its OK we will get through his time and hopefully fast. Everything else is going great. Munchkin is turning one in August so I am debating if I want to throw a party for him or not....there are not many babies around here that we know so maybe wait till we get to our destination if it works out. I will have to post pictures later today of the graduation and other cute pictures of Jayson and Munchkin.....Defiantly like father like son. Here are some pictures that we have of Jayson and munchkin spending time together. We went to the Orem Days in June and had some fun at the carnival and Jay took Munchkin in for some of his first rides.

0 comments: