CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Munchkin has something to share with every one.

Well this is our little bug...cute and cuddly.....well I should not say cute....Jayson gets mad and says he is HANDSOME just like daddy....can't agree disagree with that phrase. One thing I do have to say is no matter how old he is going to be he still will be a hand full even at ten....so Should I have more kids or is he going ton replace ten for us???????

Well he is one amazing boy....he is a little over eight months and he is crawling in to everything, opening the kitchen cabinets and getting into the trash and tipping it over....on top of that he looks back at me and gets a rise out of me running and trying to get there before he puts anything in his mouth. He is so cute and defiantly takes after Jay not me...I was a little princess...never got in trouble....yeah right can you picture me being an angel...I DON'T AND NEITHER DOES MY MOM REMEMBERS.

Well enjoy the munchkin dancing and showing off for the camera....he likes to be center of attention that is for sure.

This was taken earlier today.

0 comments: