Can't really see this Black Bear but that is one of like five that we seen. Jayson even saw a wolf and we got to see deer and other animals...it was pretty cool and nice...I am very relieved that we were in a car...there were some bikers on the road on Canada...I think they are crazy...I hope they didn't bump in to the bear...especially in the dark. Here we are at one of the hotels that we stay...this is day two and we are tired and the baby decided to spit up on Jayson as you can see. The Bear behind us was like made of marble and different colors...it was really cool very different.
On of the water falls....I think it was so beautiful... if we were not in a hurry I think I would have Jayson stop and take pictures.
Here is a picture of the munchkin sucking on his thumb for the first time that we noticed....he is so cute...he has gotten so much bigger since this trip it really crazy.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Still Traveling Through Canada!
Posted by Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment